Forklift Course is designed to teach participants how to:
• Indentify the construction and proper use of a forklift.
• Demonstrate the ability to inspect a lift and determine if there any deficiencies.
• Identify the ability to safely operate a forklift.
This course covers:
• Types of forklift accidents.
• Forklift hazards.
• The walkthrough inspection.
• Forklift physics.
• Safe operating procedures.
• Speed turns and inclines.
• Forklift operator safety.
All staff who will be operating forklifts are required to attend this training.
Forklift course is valid for 2 years.
A multiple-choice test is administered at the conclusion of the program. Incorrectly answered questions will be reviewed with student to ensure understanding before completion of course.
All participants are issued a Training Manual (Student Guide).
Course Completion Certificate:
Program participants who successfully complete the course are issued a certificate of completion.