Fire Fighting Course is designed to teach participants how to:
• Define fire and the fire triangle.
• Describe classes of fire.
• State the types of fire extinguishers.
• State fire/explosion prevention efforts.
• State the employee’s responsibilities in the event a fire occur.
This course covers:
• The theory of Fire.
• Cause of fire on rigs.
• Basic Fire Prevention.
• Breathing Apparatus.
• Rescue Techniques.
• Hazards (Safety for all).
• Sound alarm.
• Identify the type of fire and extinguishing agents.
• Ensure that extinguisher used is in a serviceable condition.
• Demonstrate use of fire extinguishers.
• Oral questions could be added as assessor sees fit.
This course is suited for everyone who at some point in time might run the risk of being in a fire.
A multiple-choice test is administered at the conclusion of the program. Incorrectly answered questions will be reviewed with student to ensure understanding before completion of course.
All participants are issued a Training Manual (Student Guide).
Course Completion Certificate:
Program participants who successfully complete the course are issued a certificate of completion.