This course is designed to help the participant how to understand the well sharp program and the new techniques of the online exams according to IADC well control new syllabus.
• Upon the completion of this course the participant will be able to understand the main differences between well cap and well sharp well control programs.
• Participants well attend an entry exam as an evaluation of knowledge.
• Recognize the main topics which will be covered by the program.
• Understand the simulator testing techniques.
• Understand the online exam techniques.
Recognize the well sharp program flow and online exam techniques.
All participants are issued training manual and handouts.
All participants will obtain IES attending certificate.
An entry test for knowledge assessment will be provided.